Tuesday 23 July 2013

24.07.2013 random post.

Today my class is so lucky because we did questionaire for lucky draw!!
and my econ tutor tell us only our class got this chance!
but... don't know he got cheat us or not o.O
and the prize is free night in Hard Rock Penang!!!
 but the questions really too many............
 after finish all the almost same questions 
we are the last group because we are the group most serious to answer the questions but actually no need so serious @@''
 and we take photo with the survey 'jiejie' and Mr wilson xp
after finish tutorial class we go Backofen 
 high tea with my noobies jessy , karman and chia yin :)
 first time try it Italian delight
 but i'm still perfer this, oreo cheese ^^ yummy.............
tang dang !!! today i'm the highest vote of Topshop dress impress!!
but the due date is 6/8 ><''
so tired to boom others inbox everyday @@''
and feel 不好意思also because everyday annoy other to vote :(
but i cant didn't do anything because three of my sis help me share everyday 
and feel really touch many hometown friends everyday help me share it and call their friends vote me 
really Thank you all!! <3
-appreciate-

No comments:

Post a Comment