Sunday 21 July 2013

Busy days 20.07 &21.07 2013

This few days are too tired 
20.07.2013 ,the first time exam in grand hall
and I just sleep two hours, feel so super sleepy when exam
after exam hangout with my noobies for buy formal shirt and take a free gift from TOPSHOP
thank you grabriella fetch us :)
 ready to get free gift lol
 jessy wants cut my tougue
 guess what? we were eating at Shushi Zanmai AGAIN
i love this, tamago mentai.
 I eat this 
 classmates ^_^
 non stop take pic x)






 eat ice cream make girls happy? :)

 saturday flavour so nice :)
 tired face
 with the noob
 my another noob xp
 four girl's things



the free gift i get from Topshop
it is really not my type @@''

21.07.2013
MOON BIRTHDAY :) 
we all discuss at midnight and wake up early for prepare 
we wait him come down from lift to give him a morning surprise xp
many stranger feel surprise when they come down by lift and saw us x)
 we are waiting....

look at his face, surprise!!!

 make wishesss

 let's start the running man games huhu~~




team A
 team B
 hahha i didn't play because i m camera girl
GAME START





 team A win!

the second game! photo capture by mian.


 team A
 team B
 joanne and me
 after game
drenched.

 birthday boy and me
 那些年?:)

after that we all go back room
and at the night we dinner together at our campus lakeside :)
 the environment of our campus is so romantic :)

 the boys
 group photo of the night :)
 moon with me:)
noob photosss

 cake again!
HAPPY 19 BIRTHDAY!

 生日快乐!
everyone birthday will got a group chat, moon's is name 圆because
月亮圆!haha
I like my life is busy because life is short
but i'm tired of too busy life
hope can rest soon...
-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment