Friday 19 July 2013

Nervous day.

Today wake up at 6:30 am for IT online quiz
I'm so super nervous because i didn't study and also didn't any interest for IT!
But I pass it because google search xp
Thank you so much MR GOOGLE 
my friends are so angry because they study until 5am and same result with me :x

After the online quiz I'm still nervous, and maybe nervous than online quiz because Janechuck and JosephGermani were coming our campus for Topshop event, to spot who dress impress Janechuck!

and I'm so nervous from yesterday night and keep ask my buddies what to wear today because I want take photo with Jane and Joseph XP so before go meet them i keep use my phone to look my face,and suddenly my classmate--> Dominique says take pic with me and this is our first pic :)
 my face look extra big compare with her :/
 at the IT tutorial class :)


Yeah!! u know how nervous an I?!!! my heart beat so super fast! 
She is so slim and so pretty :)
and she says want help me take a pic
OMG, feel so super happy to be style spotted by Janechuck you know?!haha
 Joseph Germani help me take photo!! 
my friends say they can see how nervous I am hahaa
 Joseph Germani :D
I look so fat here x)
 A video i saw from other's Instagram and that is me LOL
 Jane says write my name,phone number and email to her :D


 group photo :)
chiayin, jessy, me, joseph, irene, jane, munfei, shu qi, yun er and mian!

 awkward me with gorgeous Jane and cute Joseph :D
I'm super nervous today but also very happy haha
Thanks my friends who accompany me and help me take photo <3
after take photo with them my face is so super hot and my friends keep telling me that my face is so red :x
with Hanne <3 Starbucks after dinner :D 
study at Taylor's is too hard to save money x)



No comments:

Post a Comment