Friday 23 August 2013

Final Exam Week 19~23/08/2013

Finally finish my sem one final exam ! so excited you know?!
I am so stress and feel wanna vomit in this week>_> NOT kidding 
everyday memorize till vomit and i am so scare i need to resit for some subject T^T 
let see the pic that i take among the exam week :)

i know my face very big >_>
the pic after we finish our first subject- account
and the third day of exam is our Sherryn's birthday !
and we are almost forget it :( 
feel so heartless  :(
so we discuss to make a surprise to her because she never tell us her birthday and she think we didn't know:)
and I in charge to buy cake to her but the bread shop no cake at the day so i go Backofen buy
and make it prettier because feel so heartless to forget friend's birthday :(
let see picss

 waiting for the birthday girl 

 Surprise!!
 blurrrrr because take by mong teng haha
i use her phone record insta video ahahah

 huhu~~



the birthday girl skype with the boys because they can't go in girls' hostel 



 they watch the insta video i take haha









 group photo :)



the insta video:)
i think i take till so nice but so sad i'm not inside :(
actually a girl who like to take pretty pic and video is really wish have a person help her take too
i really hope my boyfriend take me photo >_> 
 minion and kiwi <3
 the most belated birthday present
thank you very much,really
 thank you Jessy treat me chatime :)
 after marketing my face look so sick cause i'm really sick LOL


 The last day of exam- english

everyone is so hope to fast fast finish it and holidays LOL 



 After exam all happy face:D





 We hangout for class dinner at sunway pyramid


 Paasta zanmai



 hui min gives us















 i look so sick >_>








 My first classmates in Taylor ! <3
 After dinner chia yin,hui min and karman accompany me to go Topshop redeem my RM1000 shopping spree voucher :)
 and then we go watson, this girl tell us she first time buy lotion LoL==''


 And we go chia yin's house for 3 days 2 night so i'm blogging in her house now so i'm so cincai blog haha
tomorrow go shopping and relax with them,so stay tune for my blog ! bye^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment