Friday 9 August 2013

Hangout with Sis 08.08&09.08.2013

Out with my elder sister this two days
elder sister come KL with her BF from Sabah
The first day they bring me to Paradigm Mall
first time go this shopping mall
 the first thing to do is eat :D
and sis's bf ask me where i wan to eat
I say Sushi zanmai!
lol right.. at where also want to eat sushi zanmai but i really like it ^^
 because sis comes, I tried many sushi that i didn't try before because sis pay it XP

 look weird? because i take out all onion blablabla~~
 haha
 yummy :D

 after lunch we watch movie
Percy Jackson
 my sis looks a lil bit funny after hair cutttttttttttt 
 after movie
chatime
 and we start shopping!
BUT! i only bring rm100 and my sis hate me waste money for buy shirt because she says i haven know how to earn money already know how to waste it LOL
I use my own money to buy a tank singlet and really like this pant from HnM!!
I will bring u home soon babe ! wait me plss~~~!!!
 after shopping we go ss2 for having our dinner

 long time no eat sea food

 is it weird? haha
cute and sweet watermelon
after dinner , durian is dessert :D


 所谓的‘猫山王’
but sis says sabahan more like D24 

 four packs
my sis's bf really like durians @@
 mine !!!
 eat in the car because can't take back to hostel
trophy of the day----->






 09.08.2013
sunway pyramid with sis and sis's bf
and we are having our lunch at Pasta Zanmai
haha zanmai again but not sushi and this is first time I try it :)
 at PASTA zanmai must eat pasta right ? haha

 mine!
 Milky green tea! 
I like it, can fight with Starbucks's green tea frappucino and cheaper than starbucks :D

green tea latte



mushroom soup

after lunch, accompany sis to buy skin care and body lotion at Laneige and L'occitane
how I hope she buy for me >~<
Laneige 
 L'occitane



 the smell of it i like the most 
white roses
 and this is a shower gel that can let people slim ?!! 
if i got extra money i must buy it 
 after that we go Sunway Giza
first time go there also and I meet my secondary school senior :O
  

little me
take by my sis >~<
after that we go a shop that famous because there butter crab
oh my... long time no eat crab!
see.. 5pm only they start ready for customer because all people who come to eat are so early include us

 so long long time didn't drink coconut! 

.

 oishineh~~!!
 after we finish our dinner only 6/7 pm
outside also already full 
After dinner go clinic because I'm already allergic for one week 
but the clinic no doctor so the nurse just give me medicine 
trophy of the day----> 

 Laneige sample from sis XD


actually i am on diet but because my sis not everyday here so i eat so much this two days and my sis says I look like long time didn't eat Lol haha
have a nice day people!
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment